Wednesday, March 7, 2007

My Friends !!

TO all my friends .......

*Never ENDING Friendship *

Like moon , sun and star
Every time and second
Share light among each of them
One cool night
Stars and moon were smiling at me
I was standing by the window
I stood there long thinking and crying
I do know why I cried
But I had this feeling in me
I knew it was caused by friends
At this moment I really miss them
For about two years we shared all about life
The sweet and the bad memories
Two years is not a long period
Miss their smile , laugh and cute faces
Sometimes I feel they do not miss or love me
I realize that , it was just my feeling
I am still the same and hope the same to them
We will be best friends forever
As long as we trust each other
The strong feeling between us will remain
And it will be a happy ending
I hope we will be together
Thanks for being my trusted friends.....

~Friendship Forever~

No comments: